EthicalHost has partnered with Kopage, a leading drag and drop site builder, to offer you a FREE site builder application that doesn't suck. Kopage can be used on any web hosting package if you are an existing customer and is accessed from the main hosting control panel: cPanel.
Kopage's drag and drop website builder makes it easy to create a powerful, professional website without any technical skills.
Content elements like text, photos, maps, and videos are added to your website by simply dragging and dropping them into place. Text is edited just like in a word processor. Building your website is done in real-time, right from your web browser. There’s absolutely nothing to install and no upgrades to worry about.
● Responsive Themes: All themes are professionally designed and we add new themes constantly via a team of in-house and third party designers.
● Useful Features: Beautiful content blocks, with predefined sections and subtle "on-scroll" animations. a files manager, where you can upload your own images, choose from thousands of free photos, free illustrations and even purchase premium royalty-free photos.
Manage your website content and add dynamic modules, like shopping cart, forms, blog and more! Easy access to everything that's important from left menu and with in-app buttons.
● Ecommerce: Kopage includes an addon allowing you to create a shop and sell products online.
● Easy Blogging: Starting a blog with Kopage is simple. The flexible drag and drop interface helps you build blog content quickly and easily. Powerful design and publishing elements let you focus on your content.
● Photos & Video: Kopage makes it easy to show off your photos in beautiful, professional photo galleries and slideshows. Upload images directly to your site and apply a variety of editing and display toggles to maximize graphical impact. Easily embed videos from YouTube and other video sharing sites onto your website.
● Easy Form Builder: Kopage's drag and drop form builder makes it easy to build custom contact forms, RSVP lists, and surveys. Integrate these elements into your website for a variety of unique engagement and data gathering options.