Instructions if you cant view the above video.
1) login to gmail.
2) click on the GEAR icon in the top right and choose SETTINGS
3) click Accounts and Import
4) click on add pop3 mail account you own
5) enter your email address on the first step
6) on the next step fill in the username to be your FULL email address, google does not do this correctly by default and then enter your email password.
7) enter the pop server as mail.ethicalhost.ca
8) make sure "always use a secure connection" has a CHECK mark, and change the port to 995
9) now click add account, and you are done.
now under the "send mail as" section of the accounts and import area that you should be looking at now, do this
1) click add email address you own
2) enter your email address
3) UNCHECK the option that says treat as an alias and click next step
4) change the outgoing server from what google pre-fills in for you to mail.ethicalhost.ca
5) enter your full email address as the username
6) enter your email password
7) make sure secure connection using TLS is selected (and the port should read 587)
8) then click add account.
- 1 Users Found This Useful
You can use secure connections for POP3, IMAP and SMTP connections. To do so, follow these...
To create an email account login to your control panel and under the 'Mail' Section click...
For your incoming (POP3) server, please use mail.ethicahost.ca For the outgoing (SMTP)...
Yes, you can check your emails using a webmail interface at...
If you want to create a link using your domain to take you directly into your...