VIDEO HOW-TO: Cloudflare Setup in Cpanel
IMPORTANT: Do NOT enable cloudflare if your site uses SSL. The basic free version does not support this. If you are interested in that, you would need to signup for the PRO account which does support SSL.
1) login to cpanel https://cpanel.ethicalhost.ca
2) look for the Cloudflare Icon
3) click it then enter your email address and check off I agree to the terms and conditions
4) there will be a prompt that says click here to create a password, you do NOT need to do that for this free basic version. simply click the link that says click here to continue or wait for the page to refresh.
5) now click on the cloud next to your WWW Cname record. If your WWW does not show up as a CNAME record, you need to change it to a CNAME record. see this next VIDEO HOW-TO to learn how.
VIDEO HOW-TO: Cloudflare Change A record to CNAME in Cpanel
- Email, SSL
- 0 Users Found This Useful
To view visitor statistic information, please login to the control panel...
In your setup email there is a link to your CPanel login. Please use this link to login...
YES. Please visit: http://www.cpanel.net/docs/cpanel/ for detailed information on how...
To add a sub-domain, login to your control panel and click 'Sub-Domain'. Here you can manage and...
Yes you can, as long as they are your own sites or related to you (e.g. a spouse or family...