How can I archive IMAP email to my computer with Outlook?
If your email account is getting full, you may want to archive messages to your computer. Here are the instructions for Microsoft Outlook
1) Setup the account as IMAP in outlook (if not already done)
2) Once setup, Chose your top level folder (inbox perhaps) in outlook then click FILE...ARCHIVE
3) Make sure archive this folder and all subfolders is checked off
4) Also make sure to set the date to archive email older than today's current date.
This will create a new PST for the archived email.
NOTE: for larger email boxes you may need to run the archive TWICE.
5) If you don't see the Archived Folders section show up in Outlook after performing it, do FILE | OPEN | Outlook Data File... and select the archive pst.
6) your done!
Was dit antwoord nuttig?
You can use secure connections for POP3, IMAP and SMTP connections. To do so, follow these...
To create an email account login to your control panel and under the 'Mail' Section click...
For your incoming (POP3) server, please use mail.ethicahost.ca For the outgoing (SMTP)...
Yes, you can check your emails using a webmail interface at...
If you want to create a link using your domain to take you directly into your...